sreda, 5. marec 2014

Midweek Magnolias and Creative Inspirations

Hi there!
I had some trouble with my computer but I'm finally able to show you a new creation..
Since I'm pretty busy these days (a lot of work unfortunately and little time to play) I've decided to combine two challenges..
The first one is my beloved Midweek Magnolias Challenge where the theme this fortnight is Flourishes..
And I've been invited to contribute as a Guest DT at Creative Inspirations..
(I'll be guest designing for 4 weeks yayyy...)
The challenge is Anything Goes + Option Of A Sketch..


I'm trying to colour all of my new stamps because they are just incredible..
Today I'm presenting you a gift bag with Sagittarius Tilda from the Zodiac Collection 2014..
The sentiment is also from Magnolia.. From the Raising The Ceiling & Right Through My Heart Collection 2010..


The papers are from Maja Design..
All the paper edges are distressed and machine sewn..
I've used two Magnolia Doohickey's..
The first one is this My Love Heart die on the left..


The secon one is the Swirl die on the right..
I love them both..
There's also a small doily hidden under there..
I've added some pearls here and there and some Frantage around the image..


Another thing I love are all the gorgeous flowers I've used for this bag..
They are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I Am Roses..
They are all covered with some Gesso..
And there's even a cute little pin..


Take a look at this wonderful lace..
If you were looking for some amazing trims HERE's the link to an amazing place..
Suhafuha is the best!
Please let the owner know that I sent you when you place your order (cos' I know you will)..
The bark heart with some cheesecloth and that little flower on top is a gorgeous detail too, right? 


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
I use both the ink pads and the reinkers..
Colours used:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Cheeks: Tattered Rose
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress: Victorian Velvet, Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Bow: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Black Soot
Arrow: Walnut Stain, Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Background: Weathered Wood
Ground: Old Paper, Peeled Paint, Pumice Stone
The flourishes around the image are made with a Stempelglede stamp..


I'm entering this project into the following challenges:
1. A Creative Romance - Jenny's Bingo Game (pink/flowers/pearls)
2. March IAR Designer Challenge - Designer's Choice (I've chosen my favourite colour combo (pink/white) like Tamara)

Like it? I hope you do..
Hugs, Tina

15 komentarjev:

  1. A fantastic creation to start off your Guest DT spot hun, it is absolutely gorgeous! xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Tina prekrasna darilna vrečkica,
    moja srčica je strelka in ta je moja najljubša iz te kolekcije
    super
    lp Tamara
    in naj te delo ne izmuči preveč :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. What an incredibly beautiful gift bag Tina, your colouring is awesome and the finishing touches so special!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. An incredibly gorgeous work of art, Tina! I love gift bags and this one is phenomenal.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Enostavno se ne morem nagledati, kako vse feneomenalno okrasiš ;) čudovita darilna vrečka ;) čestitke za DT ;)
    Lp, Vilinke

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Oh so lovely bag, love all the flowers, and your coloring is so perfect !
    xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Tina, čudovita postavitev, čudovito barvanje,...
    Tvoje kreacije so res fantastične.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Oh I want this so bad! i just adore your work! Thanks for sharing with us at A Creative Romance Hugs Rebekah xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Thank you for joining us over at I Am Roses.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. So beautiful! Thanks for joining in the I Am Roses Challenge.
    kate

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along at IAmRoses and good luck! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Absolutely stunning little gift bag, I just love it and the colours you chose are perfect!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Congrats on your guest spot. An adorable little bag!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Very nice love the combination!

    OdgovoriIzbriši