sreda, 13. junij 2012

Midweek Magnolias - Week #15

Some of you may have noticed something new on my sidebar.. Yes.. There's a new badge..
I'm a new member of the Midweek Magnolias DT... Yayyyyyy!!!!!
Soooooo happy!!! These ladies are amazing!!

Let's move on to my first card for Midweek Magnolias..


This week's theme is a Recipe 1-2-3 ..
Use 1 Ribbon, 2 Buttons and 3 Flowers on your project..


I went to a local store and bought these two buttons for my card..
I love them and I don't like buttons at all.. At least not on clothes.. :))


The papers are from Maja Design.. The textured ones are from Papermania..
All the paper edges are sewn and distressed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink..


I added lots of cheesecloth on this one.. The blue organza ribbon is laso from a local store..
I used some Kaisercraft half-pearls..


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.. 


The image is stamped on 300g Montval Canson aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
This stamp is called Tilda With Amaryllis.. She's from the Merry Little Christmas Collection 2010..


I think that's the only photo where you can actually see that I added some Stickles on her dress.. Glossy Accents on the flowers.. And Liquid Pearls around the image..


Take a look at the other DT cards.. They are amazing..
Hope you'll join this awesome challenge..
You could win an awesome secret prize from Magnolia.. 
Believe me.. I know what I'm talking about..
I was lucky enough to win one.. :))

Hugs, Tina



13 komentarjev:

  1. Congratulations Tina, I was so pleased for you to see your name on the DT list, gorgeous card too. Teresa xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Avtor je odstranil ta komentar.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Oooooooh kako lepo sestaviš vseskupaj ... čisto noro. Pa tako lepe barve in dodatki. Bravo! In čestitke, da oblikuješ za Midweek Magnolias, res so lahko veseli, da te imajo. LP

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Lovely card, Tina. Your Tilda is gorgeous and so pretty in those soft colors. Darling buttons, they fit right in with your card.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Oh very nice card, your colouring is amazing, and love the big bow !
    Congrats on your new DT !!!!
    xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. So beautiful, love your amazing creation :-D Jenny x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Your card is gorgeous! Congratulations on the DT!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Vau kako je lepa in povsem zasluženo si nova članica pravih ustvarjalk :-))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. This is gorgeous Tina, I am so delighted you are now a DT over at MM. Can't wait to see your other beautiful creations.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Čestitam.
    Tvoje voščilnice so vedno zelo cort. Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Zelo je lepa... obožujem tvoje Tildice. Vedno ti uspejo tako...enostavno krasne.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. THis card is so beautiful, Tina. Love your georgeous coloring and the sweet, soft look! Have a great weekend, sweety! Hugs, Elizabeth

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. This is so gorgeous!
    Stunning coloring, and I love the cheesecloth and embellishments. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    OdgovoriIzbriši