sreda, 6. junij 2012

Hanna and Friends #147 - Sketch

Hey!
I'm so happy to show you my first card as an official DT member of the Hanna and Friends Challenge Blog..


We have a beautiful sketch for this challenge..


Here are some more details of my card:


I use Anita's Square Quality White Card Blanks for my cards..
They are relatively small (13,5x13,5cm) but I like them..
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts..


For this card I used some of my new Maja Design papers.. I love them!!!
The white and purple textured papers are from Papermania..


I used Kaisercraft purple half-pearls..
All the edges are sewn and distressed .. I always use Walnut Stain Distress Ink for that.. 


Both ovals are Spellbinders..
There's some cheesecloth under the image.. I think it adds a little bit more dimension to the card..


She's stamped with StazOn Ink on 300g Montval Canson aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
The dots around her are made with Liquid Pearls..



Hope you like my card and that lots of you will join us in this awesome challenge..
You can win a gorgeous prize from LELO DESIGN..

Your comments are very much appreciated..

Hugs, 
Tina

8 komentarjev:

  1. What a lovely card is this.
    Hugs, Marianne

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Lepa, lepa, lepa...res mi je všeč. Tudi postavitev je zanimiva. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. uau kako lepa postavitev ... in kot vedno barvanje za dol past :))) všeč mi je tudi tvoj potiskan papir. LP

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Wow, Tina, your card is absolutely amazing! The image is so cute and colored perfectly! And I really love the papers you've used!

    Hugs, Kiki

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Wow, this is so beautiful!!! I love the colors! Great!!!

    Hugs,
    Nicole

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. So beautiful, Tina. I love the soft, and simple look. Beatuiful coloring.
    Hugs, Elizabeth

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Amazing card! I love your soft colors!
    Hugs, Andrea

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Hi Tina

    your card is simply gorgeous...I love the colours you´ve used and your colouring is so wonderful :0)))

    Hugs Nicole

    OdgovoriIzbriši