četrtek, 24. november 2011

Sitting Tilda With Teddy Bear

I really had to try my new Tilda Doily today and I made another pink card.. ;)


I'm not really satisfied with the result but I still think this card is kind a cute ..
This time I didn't use any patterned papers .. The only pattern on this card are the hearts I embossed with my Cuttlebug.. I had this idea of putting some feathers on it and now that it's done I think I exaggerated.. ;)
I adore this new little Tilda image from the Sweet Christmas Dreams collection.. It's really versatile.. I'm sure I'm going to use this one a lot..





Challenges I'm entering with this one:
CRAFT-alnica - Izziv #43

That's all folks..
Have a lovely day!!

2 komentarja:

  1. Sem jo že občudovala na otočku pa še tu: krasna je! tako lepo pobarvana. LP

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. :) krasna je, všeč so mi robovi

    OdgovoriIzbriši